Sign In with Yahoo!
Already a member? Log in
I would like to introduce my full featured and easy to use scientific calculator for Android.
BrainCalc includes the following features:
- A context help for all keys.
- Unlimited number of memories
- Trigonometric functions in degrees, radians or grads
- Degrees, minutes and seconds
- Complex numbers (paid version only)
- Bitwise logical operations (AND, OR, NOT and XOR)
- Unlimited number of brackets for complicated expressions
- Fixed point, scientific and engineering display modes
- A collection of mathematical, physical and other constants
- Unit converter
- Calculated expression displaying (paid version only)
- Statistical functions (paid version only)
- Landscape mode (paid version only)
- Configurable decimal point and digit grouping
- Result history
- Hexadecimal, octal and binary modes
- Interaction with other apps (copy and paste)
- Random number generator (including dice rolls and coin flips)
- Fully localized to English and Czech
- No annoying advertisements!
Appolicious offers great opportunities for app developers and corporate advertisers. Click here to learn more