Check out appoLearning.com, because your kids deserve the very best educational apps!
1. Pick your favorite 3-5 Android apps of 2011 in one of the following categories:
- Essential (must-have apps that everyone should have)
- Obscure (amazing apps most people have never heard of)
(Use the AndroidApps.com app search or directory to find apps.)
2. Post an app list on AndroidApps.com that includes your top 3-5 app selections.
Name your list something like "Top 5 Android [add your category name here] Apps of 2011". In the list description, add the following hashtag:
3. Follow @androidapps on Twitter and send a tweet that includes your list title, your list URL (a shortened version), and the hashtag #topapps2011.
Winners & Prizes:
The most popular list overall based on views/likes by the end of the contest (12/31/11) wins a $100 Amazon gift card. The best way to make your list popular is to share it with as many people as possible on Facebook, Twitter, etc. In addition, the best list wins a $25 Amazon gift card.
Also, winners are eligible for a guest post on AndroidApps.com. Yes, that means you can write an article or post of your choice to be seen by zillions of AndroidApps.com visitors who love apps. (To be eligible for a guest post, you also must post individual reviews on the AndroidApps.com app pages for each app included in your list, and have a photo and bio in your AndroidApps.com profile.)