"Read! In the name of your Lord Who created. Created man from clinging cells. Read! And your Lord is Most Bountiful. The One Who taught with the Pen. Taught man what he did not know." (Qur'an 96: 1-5)
This application covers following topics
1. What is Islam and who are Muslims?
2. What do Muslims believe?
3. Who is Allah?
4. Do Islam, Christianity, and Judaism have different Origins?
5. Who was Muhammad?
6. How did Muhammad become a Messenger of God?
7. How did the spread of Islam affect the World?
8. Who were some of the great Muslim scientists and thinkers?
9. What is the Quran?
10. Apart from the Quran is there any other Sacred Source?
11. What are the five pillars of Islam? 1st Pillar: Testimony
12. What are the five pillars of Islam? 2nd Pillar: Prayer
13. What are the five pillars of Islam? 3rd Pillar: Charity
14. What are the five pillars of Islam? 4th Pillar: Fasting
15. What are the five pillars of Islam? 5th Pillar: Pilgrimage
16. Is Islam respectful of other beliefs?
17. How did Prophet Muhammad relate to Christians?
18. What do Muslims think about Jesus?
19. Who are American Muslims?
20. How are Islam and America related?
21. Why is Islam often misunderstood?
22. What does Islam say about war?
23. How does Islam guarantee human rights?
24. Why is the family so important to Muslims?
25. How does Islam elevate the status of women?
26. How do Muslim view the elderly, death, and the afterlife?
Jihad Religion Spirituality Christ
Pray Holy Bible Catholic Belief Paradise Hell