mPass is your essential Air New Zealand travel app. With mPass for Android you can:
- See all your domestic and international flights
- Use a domestic flight barcode to collect checked bag tags at a kiosk, gain entry to the Koru lounge (if a member), and board your aircraft
- Check your seat number, gate number and any departure time updates/notifications
- View your Airpoints balance, Status points and tier benefits
- Change eligible domestic flights.
What's NEW in version 2.0.8:
- New version now allows you to view all passengers in the booking. Swipe left/right in the flight detail to view passengers.
- Selected seats for each passenger are now displayed in the flight detail.
- More accurate and up to date gate information available.
- Manually added bookings not associated with the logged in user are retained after logging out.
- Push notifications are now fully integrated and no longer in beta.
- Minor changes to FAQ and Terminal Guides including a fix for content updates on devices without external storage.
- Layouts have been updated for devices with large screens.
- Bar code zooming is no longer required and has been removed.
Additionally, in 18.104.22.168:
- Fix for customers experiencing failed Sign-In/My Flights refresh, due to a particular type of booking not made via the Air NZ website.
By installing AirNZ mPass you agree to our Terms and Conditions http://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/mpass-terms-and-conditions