Voted "Best Augmented Reality Browser" for the past 4 years in a row. Wikitude is your "third eye" and allows you to see things you wouldn't normally see. Wikitude's Augmented Reality connects you with the world around you in a completely new way - a truly exciting and immersive experience. By using the camera, simply hold up your smartphone and engage with your immediate surroundings. Get information on places, find restaurants, discover people and even play games - all through Wikitude’s field of vision.
Wikitude now provides you with an all new and improved camera view experience. By grouping some of the places in your sight, you now have a clear vision of your surroundings.
- Explore places in augmented reality or show them on a map or list view
- Browse more than 100 million places and interactive content from thousands of content providers or so called “Worlds”
- Search for specific places, for example “thai restaurants”
- Organize and bookmark your content "Worlds" according to your preferences & lifestyle
- Get updates and “Featured Worlds” to see what’s new and interesting
- Find the Worlds you are looking by searching through many different categories
- Find events, tweets, Wikipedia articles and ATMs
- Find restaurant and Hotel recommendations from Yelp, Qype, TripAdvisor, Hotels.com and many more around you
- Find mobile coupons, deals and discounts for stores and shops near you
- Play AR games like Alien Attack, Swat The Fly or Bubble Tap
We do our best to support as many devices as possible. In case you found a severe issue don’t hesitate to drop us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve it as soon as possible (Don’t forget to mention your device-type and OS version).
Note: Are you a developer, content owner or agency and want to find out how you can build exciting AR experiences based on our award winning developer platform? Visit our website: developer.wikitude.com
Keywords: AR, Augmented Reality, Browser, Navigation, Search, Image Recognition, Maps, Places, Games, Points of Interest, layer, POI, User Generated Content, camera, around me