The eMusic Android App is two music experiences in one app. And you don’t even have to be an eMusic member to use it. It’s a convenient way for you to manage, play, and dig deeper into any music you keep on your phone. The eMusic Android App also helps you discover new music based on what you’re listening to, and it boasts exciting new features you can’t find on eMusic’s site.
Not a member? Here’s what you get:
- Listen to any MP3 files stored on your phone through the music player
- Get song recommendations based on your listening habits
- Create playlists tailored to your every mood
- Browse an artist’s dossier (discographies, biographies, photos, features, and related artists) while you listen to music
- Access eMusic’s unique charts
- Search eMusic’s catalog and listen to track samples
If you are an eMusic member, you can also:
- Download music
- Listen to eMusic Radio (available to U.S. members only)
- Save for Later
- Access account details
The app is optimized for Android v2.3.3 or newer, with 1GHz and 576MB RAM.