RunKeeper - GPS Track Run Walk
Join the more than 25 million people who are using RunKeeper to turn their phone into a personal trainer in their pocket! Track your running, walking, cycling, hiking, biking and more using the GPS in your Android phone.
Track your fitness activities and have fun doing it
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance, time, and calories burned.
- Get stats, progress, and coaching through your...
Category: Health & Fitness
Updated: December 06, 2013
Publisher: FitnessKeeper, Inc.
Version Varies with device
In the winter, I walk more than run in frigid Chicago. Who am I kidding: I mostly walk in the city all the time. The free RunKeeper Pro app for Android is my best friend in the winter, tracking my walks to and from work, letting me know that I walked off the calories in my skinny caramel macchiato before I even take a sip of my beloved coffee concoction. In the summer, it will be my sworn enemy, reminding me how much I...Read full review »
- These free Android apps help you get in shape
- New Android apps worth downloading: RunKeeper update, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Shapes & Sound: TheShapeShooter
- Best Android health and fitness apps of 2011
- Android Market surpasses 400,000 apps, sees strong development
- Curb the winter pounds with these indoor-friendly Android workout apps