Check out appoLearning.com, because your kids deserve the very best educational apps!
While San Francisco-based game publisher ngmoco made its name pioneering hit titles for iOS devices, the company has ambitious Android plans moving forward.
With hit games We Rule and Pocket God already available to Android users, ngmoco today is releasing a beta version of its new RPG title Skyfall. Even better, Appolicious AndroidApps.com members will be able to get a first look at what no doubt will be another chart-topper.
Act now. The first 500 readers to sign up here will be able to take advantage of this special and exclusive opportunity. When prompted, just enter “APPOLICIOUS” as the access code. Start enjoying from there.
“Everything is magical in this world,” explained Skyfire executive producer Christopher Plummer, during a recent Android developer’s day hosted by ngmoco.
Here is what else you can expect from Skyfire on Android:
- Three character classes including a Warrior, Mage and Rogue
- 12 inventory slots as you make your way through the game
- Beautifully-designed imagery including dozens of dungeons, forests and “ancient wonders”
- A killer soundtrack
- Competition against more than 100 enemies
- The ability to invite others, form alliances and divide and conquer through ngmoco’s mobage social network.
Stay tuned for more coverage from Appolicious AndroidApps.com around ngmoco’s developer day. This includes a preview of ngmoco’s upcoming freemium title Dragon Craft, insights from Plummer and Dragon Craft producer Kevin O’Neill, and unfiltered industry opinions from ngmoco founder Neil Young.
Until then, download the Skyfall beta and see below for a more visual understanding of what to expect.