Visually Stunning First Person Zombie Shooter Arcade !!!
* Supports extended effects on Tegra 3 devices *
“The world has collapsed.
In 2012 modern civilization is coming to an end. Global economics have been disrupted, money has lost its value. People have risen against the ignorant politicians who were just lining their pockets – and they didn't spare any of them.
However, those who reall...
Category: Arcade & Action
Updated: July 01, 2013
Publisher: MADFINGER Games
Version Varies with device
Madfinger is synonymous with high caliber mobile games. With Samurai II: Vengeance and Shadowgun under their belt, gamers everywhere were genuinely excited for the next game in development. So when Dead Trigger was announced pre-E3, players didn’t mind it being another zombie game and were giddy over its FPS action instead. The addition of Tegra 3 enhancements were mouth-watering and even the base visuals looks stunnin...Read full review »
- New Android apps worth downloading: Marvin K. Mooney Please Go, Borderlands 2 Official Map App, Dead Trigger update
- Great Android apps for the new Nexus 7 tablet
- Android game Dead Trigger doesn’t always hit the target
- Amazing Alex tops Android Games of the Week
- Fresh Android Apps for July 6: CouchSurfing, iFixit: Repair Manual, Dead Trigger