by Intuit Inc
Download this app if: you want to manage your finances, the mobile way.
Mint.com’s updated app brings better functionality for Android tablet users — When it comes to apps that help you manage your money, Mint.com Personal Finance has been a popular fixture in the Android Market (as well as online and via iOS devices) for a few years now. Today, the folks at Intuit released a great update which makes the app optimized for Android Honeycomb...
* Google Play: "Best Apps of 2012"
* CNN Money: “6 Best Banking & Budget Apps” (2012)
* Kiplinger’s: “Best Online Money-Management Tools” (2012)
* PC Magazine: “The 100 Best Android Apps of 2012” (2012)
* PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
* WIRED App Guide: “Best Personal Finance...
Best personal finance app. ever! — Very useful at tracking my personal expenses through the ease of your cell-phone, anytime and anywhere on the go.