Mint.com Personal Finance
* Google Play: "Best Apps of 2012"* Google Play: "Best Apps of 2012"
* CNN Money: “6 Best Banking & Budget Apps” (2012)* CNN Money: “6 Best Banking & Budget Apps” (2012)
* Kiplinger’s: “Best Online Money-Management Tools” (2012)* Kiplinger’s: “Best Online Money-Management Tools” (2012)
* PC Magazine: “The 100 Best Android Apps of 2012” (2012)* PC Magazine: “The 100 Best Android Apps o...
Updated: November 01, 2013
Publisher: Intuit Inc
Version 2.7.1 [7.130317 MB]
When it comes to apps that help you manage your money, Mint.com Personal Finance has been a popular fixture in the Android Market (as well as online and via iOS devices) for a few years now. Today, the folks at Intuit released a great update which makes the app optimized for Android Honeycomb tablets and increases its usefulness too. It should be noted that the Mint.com app still lacks the full functionality of its mo...Read full review »
- New Android apps worth downloading: Mint.com update, iRig Recorder, Super Stickman Golf 2
- Best Android apps to keep 2013 resolutions
- TouchPal Keyboard Tablet tops Android Apps of the Week
- Mint.com’s updated app brings better functionality for Android tablet users
- Android tablet numbers “lack transparency” despite rising popularity