Free VNC-compatible remote desktop client from the developers of TightVNC. It allows you to access, view and control your PC, Mac and Unix systems remotely. Clean and simple user interface, fast operation even on slow connections, low memory footprint, adjustable color quality, smooth desktop scaling and perfect mouse emulation via a unique “mouse tool” (try it out!).
Remote Ripple is a VNC viewer so it can connect to any type of VNC server. It works even with Apple Remote Desktop as found in Mac OS X.
What Can I Do with It?
Remote Ripple desktop viewer gives you full access to the remote computer over WiFi or 3G/4G/LTE networks.
● Open files or business presentations and do not worry about unsupported file formats
● Run any desktop application you need (Office, browser, enterprise software, etc.)
● Use full-fledged graphics packages (Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, CorelDRAW)
● Develop and compile your applications using Visual Studio or any other IDE
● Control your hardware (web cameras, etc.) and send files for printing
From the next room or the other side of the globe, you can:
● Work on your PC or Mac without getting off the cozy couch
● Check that nothing goes wrong while you're away
● Provide remote support to your family and friends: help install software, fix problems and show how to set up things!
Where Can I Connect To?
It does not matter what system your remote computer runs: Windows, Linux or Mac. Remote Ripple can connect to any of it.
* On Windows and Linux, it can connect almost to any standard VNC server: TightVNC (recommended), UltraVNC, TigerVNC and others.
(Note: Install and run a VNC-compatible server on the machine you want to control before starting Remote Ripple.)
* On Mac OS X, it connects directly to the built-in Apple Remote Desktop. No additional installations required!
(Note: Enable System Preferences > Sharing > Remote Management, and check Computer Settings > "VNC viewers may control screen with the password".)
What Features Can I Use?
✓ Adjustable image quality for any connection speed (even more choices in PRO version)
✓ Connection either by the IP address or computer name
✓ Convenient connection list
✓ User login and logout (should be supported by a server)
✓ Easy navigation modes
✓ View-only mode
✓ Taking full-resolution screenshots of the remote screen (PRO version)
✓ Different types of encodings, including optimized TightVNC encoding support
✓ VNC password authentication
✓ Non-character keyboard keys (function, modifier, arrow keys) and mouse scroll wheel available
✓ Support for external keyboards and custom keyboard apps
✓ Compliant with the latest RFB protocol specification
✓ Smartphone and tablet ready
Get in Touch! Receive News and Get Help Directly from Authors!
✓ App page at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RemoteRipple (press Like to see updates in your news feed)
✓ Remote Ripple on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RemoteRipple (press Follow to get updates)
Like Remote Ripple? Rate and review it on Google Play!