This collection includes more than 3,000 Advanced Placement bio terms, is organized into 16 packed chapters, and targets college and professional learning.
It is part of the 4-book series on animals, life sciences, biology SAT prep, and biology advanced placement.
Keys is an advanced, unique learning platform that simplifies complex subjects, aids memorization, and improves your scores on public exams.
Unlike trivial, boring glossary lists, Keys centralizes and livens the wealth of information on the web directly onto your touch device with a tap.
- Our thoughtful concept maps organize hundreds of terms into chapters and units - telling stories that simplify learning via subject context
- Unique flow selectors ease access to terms and chapters
- Each term has a subject specific definition with live links to relevant web pages
- Terms use age appropriate words for kids, teens, and adults - depending on the specific app
- Supporting images from search embed with no typing required - to associate terms with thousands of rich, graphical representations on the web, thus promoting unconscious competence (ie painless learning)
- Classic flash card, match, and slots activities maintain interest during repetitive exposure - while stimulating kinesthetic neural bonds in your memory cortex
- Innovative Pictionary with a search-bot game for testing comprehension
- Unique, responsive animations for the best user experience on touch devices
This game aids learning through:
- Addictive action to repeatedly expose target words to the player
- Holistic focus on meaning, association, and spelling concurrently
- Associate real images with each each - including additional word meanings in slang or otherwise
- Speed based to emulate SAT testing environments
- Positive reinforcement with no penalties for mistakes
Keys makes learning fun for all ages.
- 'What a wonderful idea,' Becky Drummond, Santa Cruz, CA
- 'Hi-res images look great on my phone,' Jessiegame, SJ, CA
- 'Down side is my kids justify using my phone all the time,' David Larson, New York, NY
- 'A true pleasure to see my child spending so much time with the SAT app,' Katy French, Atlanta GA
- 'My son gained 87 points on his second SAT. Don't know how much this app has helped,' Lisa Ting, Saratoga, CA
- 'Memorization has been my weakness. This app makes it easy,' Bob Cohn, Montreal, CN
- 'Great for learning English as second language,' Tanzier, India
- 'Both my senior and myself have been learning/re-learning chemistry with this app. Thks,' M. Brophy, London, UK
- 'As a developer, I initially down rated this app. After using it for a month, I changed to up rate. Congrads,' M. Malik, San Jose, CA
- 'Silence and learning while driving to the beach, two birds with one stone,' Pam Benzine, Los Altos, CA
- 'We would like to convert your apps to Chinese,' Irene Cheng, Shanghai, CN
- 'Highly recommend these apps,', Gil Roberts, Palo Alto, CA
- 'Bio AP with thousands of terms - bring it on...,' Kevin Rowland, Thousand Oaks, CA
- 'Surprised by the impact of this app. New words appear in my social conversations, unconsciously. Great,' Liz Chung, New York, NY
- 'Some of the pictures seem off topic. Overall it's brilliant,' Phil Chin, Boston, MA
- 'Like a coffee-table book, relaxing way to spend some quiet time,' Amanda B, Seattle, WA
- 'Greetings from down under. Love this app,' Byron Smith, Melbourne
- 'Broke 100 on the game. Wanted to tell someone,' Edward C., San Jose, CA